PURCHASE (your ready-now alternative is one click away)
MADE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS
EgressGate is designed for craftsman, commercial construction and with installers in mind. Offering construction professionals and builders a quick solution when a code required egress barrier is needed in a stairwell.
ADJUSTABLE DESIGN FOR UNIVERSAL MOUNTING
The simple design allows for adjustable width, any swing direction, and universal mounting. The gate fits most applications out of the box, however, installation requires on-site work by an installer with appropriate tools.
It's important to note, not all install conditions are the same! While this gate fits most applications, on-site modifications by an installer may be required to accommodate certain applications. EgressGate is designed to be modified if necessary.
EGRESSGATE MODEL 100 - Data SheetDOWNLOAD
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
- Extendable gate width (fits 40" to 60" wide openings).
- Symmetrically designed (flip or mirror to achieve swing in any direction).
- Spring-loaded - swings closed, self stops.
- Tamper Proof - made of SCH. 40 steel pipe and ASTM A36 Steel Plate and A500 Grade B Tube.
- Designed to attach to a metal rail post or the wall: concrete, CMU, stud walls, metal, wood.
- Standard mounting hardware included (3/8" diameter screws and anchors).
- Painted with red shop primer, ready for final paint coat (after install).
- Includes ship loose stop plate and 1/4" diameter bolts to attach the stop plate.
- Can be modified with basic installation tools.
Installation requires on-site welding, grinding/sanding, drilling, hardware install, and final paint.
- Set screw or welding to lock the final gate width.
- Welding is needed if attaching to a metal rail post.
- A drill is needed to anchor to the wall or a post.
- Grinding/sanding may be needed to dress any welds.
- Saw needed if the opening is less than 40".
- On-site finish paint to match the project.
Need a double swing gate? No problem!Purchase a quantity of two.
EgressGate's Extendable Self Closing Egress Barrier Swing Gate meets the requirements of the International Building Code (IBC) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
EgressGate Model 100 is an approved barrier to prevent persons from unintentionally continuing into levels below the level of exit discharge.